May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mike Bloomberg not the friend to trees and gardens you think he is



Reminder "TREES" that lived their entire lives in Washington Square Park were ripped out and taken away for NYU and Mike Bloomberg's unwanted "improvements".




I am next. I am climbing up the same tree and I am not coming down until Mike Bloomberg fires his campaign staff and reimburses the City of New York, Christine Quinn and her staff tell us the people how much tax payer money has been spent on their defense attorneys and democracy is returned to NYC....