May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I am going to Burning Man!


Well, I wish I was going to Burning Man. This beautiful woman is going and she took her short blond hair and did a make-over in preparation. Isn't her hair beautiful?


The woman behind this magical hair make-over is Dana Divine, The goddess maker....


I won't be going to Burning Man and my hair is not in shape to take on extensions but I can live vicariously through this magical woman and dream.


Anyone willing to babysit my senior citizen handicap cats because I want to jump on a plane asap and go to Burning Man too!


What is Burning Man? I can't explain but click here and learn or better yet attend...I wish I was going.