May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Suzannah B. Troy on www.youtube.com

Yo, you can see and hear me and my first video "Mayor Bloomberg King of New York" got 2 five star ratings and I love the commentor who urges us to contact our city council rep.

I justsubmitted "Christine Quinn, Hello, No to extending term limits"

I may have written yes to term limits but yes is yes to corruption.

We need term limits in place.

I had to drop off my apple note book where I make my videos and I am so wiped out....I can't express in words how tired I feel and unwell. Time to rest and again I am grateful for my first video getting 2 five star ratings.
I have "Whole Earth Bakery" needinghelp fighting eviction and www.empowerjimpower.com
also up on youtube.com
now I hope to rest.