May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Suzannah B. Troy between 2 blogs feel dislocated like my move after 20 years under duress




http://web.me.com/suzannahbtroy/suzannahbtroy/About_Me.html

I keep going back and forth between blogs hoping never to return to this one, feeling waves of exhaustion, more hair loss and stomach pains, can't seem to find my equilibrium....The traumas, stress and duress that lead me to sell my home of 20 years so I just can't seem to find that feeling of home that for way too long was taken from me by way too many invasive situations from noise pollution from NYU-ville party central nightlife bars and more to a city that never seems to sleep and awake 24/7 days a week madness....speaking of which got nasty phone calls from Jim Mosaic Man Power and I forbid him to call so I get angry text messages which some how feel way less assaultive.   No good deed goes unpunished.  This guy is the Bill Gates of the disenfranchised receiving what feels like billions of dollars of good will, love, energy, compassion and a lot of tolerance from so many...oh well, what's new?