May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peter Vallone jr has made his decision VERY DISTURBING a piece written by Suzannah B. Troy

 Apparently Peter Vallone jr. took all this time and has finally made  a decision!!!!!!!!!!!  

I wish New York 1 could have flashed all the slush money this guy received every time he wasted New Yorkers time bothering to speak and pretend he was listening.  He received or 2.2 million dollars according to The New York Post for  2008 and 2009 combined plus more.   Everytime a council member's face was shown or the spoke the money they received from slushes I WISH was flashed on the tv screen and I wish they had a big screen in city council so everyone who showed up to testify could see and people who testified that received money also I wish the money they received was flashed up on screen.   I wish we could have this for all levels of political office to go for more transparency.

AM I SCARED ABOUT WHAT IS COMING?  Yes, very and would I like a financial whiz hero mayor to help get us through this?   Yes, and that was my original reason for voting for Mayor Bloomberg twice but I feel betrayed and suckered.  He doesn't have to worry because he at least was not awful when I spoke with him while Amanda Burden was a horror show.  

  I believe in a democratic process or what is left of it.   I worry democracy is going the way of Wall Street in more ways than one. 


 Just my dark humor but if he had just gotten a quick marriage with Christine Quinn they could have ran on her ticket but again she has gone out of her way to alienate voters and she seems completely unaware of that fact.

I use humor to cope but seriously we are  in a very dark phase I call sub zero trickle down and NYC may go bust.  We were never flush despite some p.r. and if anyone was to get a raise it was the NYPD and lowering the starting salary was a huge mistake.

This  must be the largest amount of slush to find it's way to city council in NYC's history and yes I know there were a few hold outs on city council that did not vote themselves a raise and also have not taken slush money.

I woke up in the middle of the night.  I feel ill and I decided to right this.

Trying to go back to sleep it is almost 3:30 am