May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mayor Bloomberg suffers from a Napoleon complex and we have to lose term limits and what is left of democracy because of it

My computer is being repaired and the video of me calling up Christine Quinn's office and leaving a voice mail on Kate Seely-Kirk's voice mail which was inspired by my "commentor" on youtube.com is in limbo land until mid-week so I went in to an apple store and made a 2nd video which should be up on youtube later today.

Are mayor bloomberg and Christine Quinn and other city council members willing to throw out term limits and democracy with it?

Do we give up democracy because Mayor Bloomberg has a Napoleon complex?

Go to you tube and listen to my theories and the state of our infrastructures as in possible collapse here in NYC and the next infrastructure maybe democracy.