May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Listen to my podcast and also seem me busting out of my seams

http://web.me.com/suzannahbtroy/suzannahbtroy/About_Me.html


Yo, go to my new site and listen to "NYC Oligarch Central Part 2" and you can see I look very upset and I am busting out of my seams.

I am holding an article from The New York Daily News in my hands "I gave $20 Million to pals on City Council, Bloomy sez" and I will point out to you how mayor Mike Bloomberg is not about to break any laws because hey, that would be criminal but he isn't above changing the law!!!!

We need term limits in place and if the financial markets almost imploding we need more checks and balances in place not less you can hear me call for more term limits set in place -- tune in or not...