May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jennifer Hilton's fund raiser for her cancer battle and a percentage goes to cancer cares

http://jensblast.org/

I went to Teddy's, an amazing bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn for a community fund raiser for Jennifer Hilton.  Please go to her website and you can see a New York 1 video of her with her doctor and the new headway or hope to for the future to have more ways to catch colon cancer through blood tests but when Jennifer's colon cancer was discovered it was already stage 3 and lymph nodes were removed as well.


I took a look and a percentage will go cancer care (click on Jen's story for more info) so go to her blog and read the information and donate if you can,  I know times are tough for so many.

By the way, when I walked in I asked one of the owners of Teddy's how do we know the money will go where it needs to go... and so I introduced to a gorgeous woman who answered my questions and surprise it was Jennifer Hilton.  She has been through so much including chemo and yet she looks so beautiful and she has a glow, a life affirming glow.  I feel the opposite so I know it is time for more changes in my life.