May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, October 31, 2008

FDNY has a lot of admirers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad I don't have a zoom lens on my iphone and even if I did a camera just couldn't capture what I felt in my heart and soul at this moment.   The children so excited by the fire truck with their faces pressed up against the fence.   Anyone who knows my feelings about the FDNY and children have to be laughing as they read this!

I was walking my "Barc Dogs" (from Barc Dog shelter) Blackie and James,  who can be very verbal at times but they were well behaved, me included.  I do think that some of the most handsome men on the planet are NYC fire men and I am not alone...why is their calendar such a burning hot item?