May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Guiseppi Logan Has Died

https://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/04/guiseppi-logan-jazz-musician-and.html?m=1

His greatest wish was to return to Tompkins Square, Park and continue to play he never wanted to stop playing instruments playing music the moment he stop playing to him would be death. When I first posted to YouTube the first one the first thing I saw was a British film maker documentary I didn't know that's who he was I would learn it was a British film maker from the article on signal to noise but there was the same man in the same park 50 years apart! His greatest wish was to return to Tompkins Square Park and continue to play he never want to stop playing instruments playing music the moment he stopped playing to him would be death. When I first posted to YouTube the first one the first thing I saw was a British filmmaker documentary I didn't know that's who he was I would learn it was a British filmmaker from the article on signal to noise but there was the same man in the same park 50 years apart reach signal to noise


Guiseppi Logan told me after I first filmed him to read the Wikipedia page on him and I mentioned on it now but the Wikipedia page on me being censored has been deleted everybody involved in the wrongdoing corruption has been erased from that page along with the page itself a page that focused on censorship!