May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, January 13, 2020

Harvard University Harvard Law Misogyny 101 Joe Tacopina and Jeffrey Epstein ?


Harvard University Harvard Law Misogyny 101 Joe Tacopina and Jeffrey Epstein ?

Joe Tacopina crowned his website with court  drawing of Abner Louima -- he brags from his website that he got one of the cops off and one of the most horrific rape sodomy cases were the most horrific and it's up a man and not one NYPD officer reported the violent crime to Internal Affairs.

Joe Tacopina and his partner Chad Seigel their strategy and NYPD rape cop trial was to compare the rape victims vagina to a Venus fly trap and I guess Harvard really is pro violence towards women and anti-women because look at their role in the Jeffrey Epstein case and FYI if they're in bracing Joe Tacopina he's never denied that he broke laws in my case and it started with a violent cunt threat to turn the tables on me posted online.



suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
⁦‪@Harvard‬⁩ Harvard University Harvard law school stop misogyny Jeffrey Epstein $ JE stole my art help me to get JUSTICE + a special prosecutor in my case involving Joe Tacopina NYPD all people involved in medical office conspired to coerce me broke laws erased crimes suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/01/harvar…