May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

East Village Bloomberg de Blasio on going Infrastructure problems

This East village still has major infrastructure problems Con edison and contractors are clearly working on these problems -- They have been ever since Mayor Michael Bloomberg pushed a tsunami of community crushing development but Bill de Blasio is no better except he doesn't have the horror show mega millionaire socialite Amanda the peoples burden on the city's payroll

I have photos I posted them on Facebook the Blogger app now makes it impossible to directly upload from the iPhone so maybe I'll get to that later


For many many years under Michael Bloomberg I photographed and documented infrastructure problems is Village lower Eastside input to killer where the gas explosion occurred and people were killed years before I called the New York Post unfortunately Bill Sanderson hung up on me when he heard my name and at that point I thought wow he's really misogynist -- Before the explosion years before I have photographs of emergency Con ed vehicles there and then New York Post did not cover it thanks to Bill Sanderson and his hateful attitude towards me which continues on with their editors although occasionally people there use my photo and video not knowing how much certain men hate me.


My videos have been used around the world by news outlets as far as Berlin in China… A Chinese newspaper called the world ternal even had a photograph of me with my painting Mayor Bloomberg king of New York but of course that link is deleted