May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, January 29, 2018

Sunshine Movie Theatre Closed





 I walked in and chatted with a handsome heavily tattooed young man --- I have pasted the half way point in my life and the the PTSD and insomnia have aged me... I don't know if Mr Handsome Tattoos was kidding when he said a McDonalds was moving in but I can confirm a bit of Sunshine has now gone out on Houston, Lower East Side.



  

 Yes a Woody Allen film "Bananas" --- now just brings a cringe factor.... but how sad --- the stack of over sized movie posters -- a house of cards -- so many ways..