May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Begin the Beguine owners Sacem Tesosto_CS, PEDL threatened to remove Giuseppi Logan Youtube Again!



Begin the Beguine owners Sacem Tesosto_CS, PEDL threatened to remove Giuseppi Logan Youtube


Wow Sacem Tesosto_CS, PEDL threatening the removal as I cope with my Mom dying and I have been home sick for the last couple days...

Just sickening.....





Here is the last time their bot found me and it causes me great upset here we go again.



I filed an appeal and I sent a copy of the appeal to John Leland at the NY Times that wrote the huge article on Guiseppi Logan that includes this video.