May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Giuseppi Logan Historic YouTube by Me Almost Removed Deleted because of Publishing Rights on the Begin the Beguine

MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2015

Giuseppi Logan my Historical YouTube Saved from Deletion on YouTube by Owners of Begin the Beguine


 I even change the title I panicked when I saw that I was being challenged and I wrote back to YouTube contesting the flagging.  


 Here I was helping people around the world to know that this amazing man was alive not dead as many of his fans have thought and the video ask for him please help him please help any which way and the thought of it being deleted because of the song that he played well he's poverty level and hasn't received royalties on his work wow  and the video ask for him please help him please help any which way and the thought of it being deleted because of the song that you played well he's poverty level and hasn't received much royalties on his work...

I feel like crying!!!!!


Relieved!!!
I have not profit in anyway in fact it's cost me money money I spent to help him.  


Big hug.   Sigh of relief

Sent from my iPhone

Subject: [Copyright claim] Your dispute has been reviewed: "Giuseppi Logan playing Begin the  B NYC jazz musician composer Tompkin Square Park"
           
Hi Suzannahartist,
After reviewing your dispute, TEOSTO_CS, KODA_CS, SUISA CS, One or more music publishing rights collecting societies, PEDL, Warner Chappell, SACEM, and TONO_CS has decided to release their copyright claim on your YouTube video. However, there may be additional copyright claims on this video.
Video title: Giuseppi Logan playing Begin the B NYC jazz musician composer Tompkin Square Park
- The YouTube Team