May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Angelica Kitchen East Village Meet Me Here for Best Organic Food!!!




  • 300 E 12th St, New York, NY 10003


  • It's been a long time and I can't believe it Angelica serve beer and wine now!!!! I am so cold I'm not going to imbibe.  


    Is great to return see family faces and have the best organic to New York!!!! 



    Feel so much better eating here like my insides are being massage... feel really good eating here --- I just feel healthier and the food just feels welcoming easy to digest and service is wonderful too. 



    The elders of organic farming
    The New York Times article
    and and the 2014 Farmville reactions from relief to aghast


    Angelica's is different from the rest that's for sure and the best best of the best