May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

MAN UNDER SUBWAY CAR SURVIVES WITHOUT A SCRATCH UNION SQUARE




Word on the street is this guy was despondent and he had reasons to be but I can't verify how or why he got down on the tracks.

I did tell the NYPD detectives I witnessed a man that did everything he could to save his own life
when if he wanted to die all he had to do was stand up.

I do believe the conductor did a great job slowing down the train as best he could and therefore only 1 car went over the man and you can see the MTA and Rescue workers working to disconnect this car.