May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Citizen shows Mayor Michael Bloomberg he is not ABOVE the Law ! Revisting as we say Bye Bye Bloomberg





Mike Bloomberg caught lying yet again.  Luckily he wasn't under oath like when he lied during the Haggerty Trial!




 
Right on!  Mike is above the law.  He broke campaign laws which is a Misdemeanor A and than he committed perjury during the Haggerty Trial and perjury isn't protected by immunity which no one on Team Bloomberg waving Immunity!!!  Gee I wonder why???

I was savagely assaulted at Dr Fagelman's Google Dr Fagelman assault and read the text portion. I caught the NYPD and Internal Affairs fixing.