May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dr. Fagelman Assault Receptionist Delita Menaces Gives Finger Violently ...



Had insomnia most of the night..... added link this am to the false criminal report she gave the NYPD who used it to coerce me to drop charges.  Coercion is not a policing tool, it's a crime.




Here is the video proving Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks savagely attacked me and I was Dr Vine's patient who shared the office with Dr Fagelman.

Deilta Hooks admits she got heated with a patient --- who does that?  Than she lies and says I attacked her pushing her down to the ground.  The video goes black when she lands a running punch to my left eye making a hole in my retina.  Go to the site if you want to read more.