May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, September 16, 2013

DEUTSCHE BANK RE-VISITS NAZI PAST PRIVATE MILITARY NO IDENTIFICATION GUARD 60 WALL STREET


Mayor Bloomberg's 1 percent is a gated community with their own private military that wears NO IDENTIFICATION with Deutche  Bank leading the way so if one DB private security abuses anyone they can't be identified like the NYPD who I have video of them mocking specifically because the NYPD are some what accountable.   I have a video series that lead up to the NY Times doing an article although of course the invisible woman I was not acknowledged.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4Kv5ruXlQ
No ID private Police 


Look at these ex US soldiers with nothing identifying who they are or even that they work for DB.


Learn how I learned about Deutsche Banks direct role with the Nazis in mass murder and stealing our money and funding IG Farben as well as funding Dr Mengle.

Deutsche Bank Auschwitz Scream past to Now 3:24 DB Nazi Cheerleader?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49Zi8TCZbo&sns=tw via @youtube
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/12/deutsche-bank-funded-auschwitz.html

Deutsche Bank returns to it's Nazi roots re-creating the early stages of Nazi Germany outside their bank and in a Public Area given to them by the City of New York!!!!!


Deutsche Bank should be paying a hell of a lot more money to survivors that need assistants and DB along with all guilty Nazi's don't want to distinguish between those experimented by Dr Mengle and his pals and those designated as "slaves" all give paltry money.


Sent from my iPhone
Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com





Will The NY Times Ban Suzannah Troy Again on DB Article Part 2

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/22/citys-limits-on-pay-to-play-by-campaign-donors-survive-lawsuit/?ref=nyregion The NY Time banned all 5 attempts at me "sharing my thoughts" on having been made to remove signs and art demanding a hospital in The West Village by Deutsche Bank security so here I go again. Thanks and gratitude to Norman Siegel and Howard Teitelbaum for writing a letter to DB and NYPD lawyers on OWS and my behalf. Norman included a video I sent him in his powerfully written letter which is a must read. (I did not write DBhas security tapes to prove what liars they are but what do you expect from Nazis that financed Auschwitz mass murder and profited from theft including Jewish gold. DB still big liars unwillingly to take responsibility.) I should clarify DB made me remove sign and art from my body!!!