May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Anthony Weiner, John Liu, Bill Thompson Drop-out Support Bill De Blasio!


New poll shows de Blasio avoiding runoff vote - has 43% of vote


Anthony Weiner, John Liu, Bill Thompson Drop-out Support Bill De Blasio!!!!!!!


I don't believe in polls.  I want Bill De Blasio to win.  I just feel sorry for him if he does because he is inheriting a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!   The 911 Tech Corruption, CityTime Crime, Slush abuse, 311, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, Board of Election tech corruption which is why we are voting with levers or pencils, countless board of ed tech messes and if you need board of ed tech support it is outsourced...

Mike Bloomberg the sound to be deposed King of Outsourcing....

We have NYCHA and so many homeless the streets are over crowded with homeless....

Anyway....

I am voting for Bill De Blasio.......He is better than Bloomberg's mini-me and Bill Thompson both Bloomberg Lite.  Eeewwwww....

Bill Thompson endorsed by the NYPD only changed his stance on NYPD abuses after the endorsement by the NYPD.