May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Christine Quinn NOW Gloria Steinem Sell-outs No Rape Crisis Center Trauma Level 1 Hospital West Village





NYPD were well behave but NOW young women were awful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pace University Mayoral Forum



Thank you for your support -- NOW is pathetic -- that wanted me to behave.  One NOW young woman shoed me away and I am talking about RAPE!


           "Well-behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Thatcher Ulrich


  FYI Wikipedia involved in cyber vandalism of a page on me and they deleted the page to destroy the evidence and protect the cyber vandals.  Hard to make history when bloomberg, media pals and thugs doing so much to black out the truth!

Christine Quinn NOW Gloria Steinem Sell-outs No Rape Crisis Center Trauma Level 1 Hospital West Village