May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

NYPD IAB Female Det. Sues Guess Who Check back tomorrow!



NYPD IAB Female Det. Sues Guess Who Check back tomorrow!


Former IAB Female Detective Files $15 Mil. Notice to Sue | The Sanders Firm, P.C. New York Civil Rights Lawyer:
Tomorrow I will post Civil Rights Lawyer Eric Sanders blog and my own news about suing Chief Campisi and IA as well as all NYPD involved in what I allege to be fixing a violent assault where I was almost blinded....without surgery I would have gone blind. Delita Hooks did a series of abusive acts violating my patient rights the last being giving me the finger finally provoking me to get out my video camera....
See you in the am.....
Time for a new commission in to the NYPD and a permanent monitor not an Inspector General which would be as ineffective as CCRB ad IA are right now.