May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

During Battle with Google over YouTubes I removed AdSense Now adding

I hate the tacky ads --- some are so awful I cringe....but I do like the direct deposits from Google AdSense.

Too protest the wrongness of Google YouTube removing 2 videos that expose the violent assault by Dr. Fagelman's receptionist Dr. Fagelman paid her for assaulting me and did not fire her, the video exposes NYPD corruption as in fixing crime....according to the 01 the violent assault never happened.

I got my work back -- too way too long --- anyway today scary but gave YouTube permission to put ads up all my YouTubes --- really bothers me --- ugh but want to try.