May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tom DiNapoli NY State Comptroller Help New York City 911 SOS!!!!!!

Dear Tom DiNapoli
NY State Comptroller:

I am part Mae West part Mike Wallace all Suzannah B. Troy.

Here is my YouTube   May 27, 2010  aprox 6 months before you did the right thing and banned SAIC from all State and City Contracts because of CityTime aka CityCrime --
my youtube states we must not renew -- we need a full investigation.



Here I am with Local 375 DC 37 the driving force behind getting out the truth about SAIC.

All speakers did a great job especially Tish James but again I was the only one to say I want a billion dollars x 3 RICO  (Bierce and Kenerson has published an article suggesting RICO re:
SAIC CityTime) and I used it in my speech.

http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18   Here I am in front of SAIC's offices asking for 1 billion x 3 RICO.

I am the only suggesting We the People go after SAIC's auditors Deloitte as well.



Now I am writing to alert you and your staff John Liu is doing an excellent job revealing CityTime 2 aka ECTP the 911 Tech System -- in my opinion bigger crime than CityTime
and John Liu asked Cy Vance for a criminal investigation back in May 2012 giving Cy Vance an audit that is damning in my opinion and also I believe this is bigger than CityTime way bigger.

Aug 20th, 2012 I called the FBI in the morning and asked for their help re: ECTP 911
I told the FBI one the system would fail under duress which is did yet again as Hurricane Sandy would prove me right down the road
and two we were robbed.

I than stumbled upon Mike Bloomberg at a press conference and yelled him down.  The NYPD/nyc gov I believed tried to remove my videos but Google YouTube sided with me
because I filmed this out on the street and badge numbers are public domain.


I screamed Aug 20th that the 911 Tech System does not work properly.

How many People could we have helped if the 911 Tech System worked during Sandy and more frightening how many People died during Bloomberg's Blizzard 2010
and Hurricane Sandy because of ECTP 911 tech corruption.

I believe we have not even skimmed the surface on the corruption ECTP 911 and the even bigger price we continue to pay  because of it including twice in the NY Post reports the EMS software flatlined.

We can't even text 911 for 2 billion dollars and why did we hire NASA -- are the NYPD going to answer 911 calls on the moon?

Were federal contracts drying up so they came here to NYS and NYC or did they here NYC gov a revolving door of corruption and Bloomberg and Christine Quinn reward a culture of corruption.

Christine Quinn brushed aside 2 investigations in to CityTime brought heroically by Tish James and discouraged a third.

Christine Quinn as usual greenlighted the 1 billion dollar over run ECTP 911 like she does everything for Bloomberg from shady real estate deals for pals to pushing through an illegal third term.


Please help us,
Thank you,

Suzannah B. Troy artist activist