May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

CityTime Scandal Update Suzannah B. Troy Artist Calls Press Office Where are Arrests of NYC Gov Officials Citytime?

Suzannah B. Troy Artist Calls Preet Bharara Public Info Where Are Arrests NYC Gov Officials CityTime?




Mayor Bloomberg Top SAIC Officials CityTime Crime Tomorrow D Day?

No top officials and all involved that exited with soft landings as their linked in pages confirm don't fear tomorrow but if the law suit and there are 2 keys ones are not thrown out they should...for now the media protects them -- no one asks Preet Bharara where are arrests of nyc gov officials.

I call US Attorney's Public Information asking where are the arrests -- they have me on hold....  I was asked my blog names -- I gave a few of them told them I have many.  I told her I am critical of Preet Bharara and he is familiar with me since I have written him.  I told her I am critical because he won't go back in Time.   She rushed me off the phone and said she will get back to me.



Turn..... the ....Beat... around. CityTime Update 2/8/13!

CityTime Securities LitigatioDAB on deadline today 2/8/13  



to a good disco bump and grind.  Should we or should not dismiss? SAIC states  officers 


 no way responsible and shareholders say yes way. CityTime SAIC Inc Derivative Litigation  singing the tune.


above refers to two separate cases against SAIC re: CityTime that are bad news for SAIC and Mike Bloomberg and all involved top officials both nyc gov and saic ---
I have the case numbers but i am tired of helping reporters and not getting a mention in their articles.

Bloomberg and Preet Bharara dancing away from Going Back in Time CityTime and wow Mike, Christine Quinn and even Bill Thompson sure are lucky CityTime trial keeps getting delayed and Preet is not even going back in time when CityTime crime was going on before Denault was hired as Richard Valcich's letter proves.

Preet why aren't using prosecuting ECTP 911 CityTime 2 but way bigger?



Meanwhile back at the farm...a perfect line dance is forming as key positions all turn in precision  at the SEC, DOJ and CIA. Turn that beat around,  as  new massive corruption cases fill the Southern District of New York dockets. Oh, and IT nerds push Drone buttons on US Citizens? DOD wants to keep the money rolling in. Dance till you break sweat.  

Time for change, there is a season, turn turn turn...