May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Barry Bohrer Gerard Denault Update CityTime Scandal by Suzannah B. Troy Artist




Get to Barry Bohrer CityTime Gerard Denault news...in a minute....



As we wait for answer today whether the SAIC derivative law suit is allowed to go forward and we hope and pray it does to shame SAIC top officials, NYC Gov top officials and US Attorney's office who refuses to go back in Time CityTime and if Preet B did a lot more folks would be held responsible and FYI SAIC pay back to low. -- We The People ripped off again. I want more $ back for the tax payers.


Lets get to Barry Bohrer --
Again barry bohrer filed a change of address court document for the two civil and single criminal case for citytime meaning he keeps the cases --

Barry at your age why the change in law firms bubala. Not some kind of male menopause?


Barry's new firm may give him even greater resources to read and investigate and let me dream --- go back in Time
CityTime.

Barry's new firm may have big better press contacts and more reach in case Bohrer wants to work the media?

My worse fear is he does not call Bloomberg, Team Bloomberg, Rudy Giuliani, Christine Quinn, Bill Thompson Richard Valcich etc.

Would he do that to garner favor for his new firm?

Please tell me my artist brain is wrong to worry.

In my opinion Denault guilty SAIC guiltier. Reminder anonymous comment stated Denault never signed CityTime contract!!!

I was the only one to report Denault sued SAIC and won. SAIC has to pay his legal bills.

One reason Barry Bohrer brought Denault's case with him to his new firm = GELT!

Remember Gerald Shargel our favorite Mafia lawyer represents Mazer the Momzer ----Mike B and Rose Gill Hearn said we would get all 80 million $ stolen by Spherion consultants.

Oops we haven't.

Preet Bharara's Public Info told me they would get back to me re: arrests NYC Gov officials.


I want a lot more tax payer $ gelt back for The People of NY.