May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, November 23, 2012

NYPD Sgt Chen Det Vergona Resign + NYPD Need A Federal Investigation Abuse of Power and Corruption OUT OF CONTROL



NYPD Sgt Chen Det Vergona Resign + NYPD Need A Federal Investigation Abuse of Power and Corruption OUT OF CONTROL

http://www.change.org/petitions/nypd-sgt-chen-det-vergona-det-squad-1st-precinct-making-assault-dissapear-resign-federal-investigation-nypd-corruption-abuse-of-power
NYPD Corruption Abuse of Power Out of Control.  I was a patient and this woman had road rage over the top response because I asked nicely if she would consider paper cups instead of styrofoam.  She berated me, got out from behind the long reception counter, stalked me to the exit where she violently gave me the finger. The corrupt cops felt I deserved this. According to the 1st Precinct this never happened yet how many false arrests have they made and they wanted to add me to this list unless I dropped the assault charges Det. Vergona wanted me to wait 4 days and come in Saturday for arrest.  Why?  How many crimes to the NYPD make disappear?  Talk about stat fixings.  How many rapes do they make disappear? The NYPD are out of control and abuse their power.  A Federal Investigation is needed for the NYPD asap.