May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hurricane Sandy White Fury by Suzannah B. Troy Artist


I have to shut off computer....ate lunch of my dreams but feel very ill -- have Hurricane Sandy stomach flu not recovered....also PTSing and insomnia neck ache....

Heart goes out to all still in the dark now so many homeless those greiving loved ones.

I have to rest now -- I don't feel well.  Finished this post and will have storm news and events NYC to look forward to including Zipper which I will be attending.  

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/bloomberg-citytime-scandal-911.html


snow coming down hard wind gusts stay safe stay strong....

Safe passage to all especially everyone who has to be out there like our Rescue Workers.

Love, Blessings....


xoxoxoxoxo
Suzannah