May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ron Kuby Helps me Fight off in my opinion Corrupt Cop Weekend False Imprisonment & I find out SAIC shareholders followed my advice back in Time CityTIme!



SAIC shareholder law suits validates what I have been screaming yelling and demanding from this blog on a weekly basis practically PREET BHARARA go back in Time CityTime -- they have! See link below! But more amazing I had to fight off insane false imprisonment this past weekend with Ron Kuby my super hero rescuing me from a corrupt cop in my opinion and insanity. The corrupt cop was laughing with delight at the thought of victim of assault that would me spending a weekend in jail falsely because he couldn't beat me in to submission.



Mind blowing I had to fight off a corrupt cop getting Ron Kuby's help only to see SAIC shareholders read my work my daily demand Preet Bharara go back in Time CityTime.   SAIC shareholders holding top SAIC officials accountable did go back in time as I instructed and I had to fight off a false arrest. Welcome to Mike Bloomberg -- baby Putinville NYC.

Thanks to corrupt cop in my opinion a violent woman who threatened to assault and than did and in my opinion she filed a fake therefore criminal complaint and this cop who never met me - blew me off repeatedly calls me two weeks later ordering me to drop the charges or face a weekend in prision. I can't make these evil corruption up and Norman Siegel in the loop.

Ron Kuby more spiritual lawyer said we could spend a year or more fighting this. He was willing.

I told Ron what I wanted to do and it is for the People CityTime and the 911 tech system bigger crime than CityTime.

I am a step closer to helping The People -- this SAIC law suit I believed used my work my demand to go back in Time which Preet refused to do.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/10/nyc-gov-saic-shareholder-deb-alderson.html?m=1


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/10/nyc-gov-saic-shareholder-deb-alderson.html?m=1o


All validated my work my demand to go back in Time



Click on link or copy and paste!!!
I want us to go after SAIC auditor Deloitte as well


I want nyc gov arrests.


http://youtu.be/ARFIl0hxTGw  How many lawyers from SAIC used my work....?
Moving towards 9000 views -- my YouTube....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tz4eMcP2LU&feature=youtu.be  Here is the first YouTube and I said no to a renewal with SAIC instead we need a full investigation.