May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Giuseppi Logan Heading Over to Shelter Leave Note re: German Mag


Giuseppi Logan Heading Over to Shelter

In case he is sleeping I will leave note with front desk about the German Mag running my photo of him in Tompkins...


Here is part of email from photo editor....

We have got an article about forgotten treasures, like paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, compositions by famous artists as well as people who thought would be dead:

Like the jazz musician Guiseppe Logan.

I have found a beautiful picture of him on your blog page and would like to ask if you would allow us the usage beside the article