May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The New York Times Fraud Pussy Riots Coverage vs Suzannah B. Troy


NY Times Putinesque. NY Times politically comes out on the side of Pussy Riots but acts like Putin when it comes to silencing critics of the fake politicians they want in office and we all know why starting with The NY Times struggling financial troubles they think Christine Quinn, Mike Bloomberg jr. aka Mrs. Bloomberg will best protect their financial dealings.


Twitter / suzannahbtroy: @thepubliceditor Why are all ...

twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/237161991788167168
Aug 19, 2012 – @thepubliceditor Why are all my comments censored. Why does the NY Times treat me like Pussy Riots and your editors Putin?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aokafNUqP34&feature=share&list=UUmCef-t72tojrbQ3d8UW2LA The New York Times gives me the Putin treatment violating my 1st amendment rights to post a comment critical of Christine Quinn comparing Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn to Putin violating the rights of New Yorkers.

I now call Mike Bloomberg "Baby Putin" and we all know I coined the term "Christine Quinn is Mike Bloomberg's mini-me".


The New York Times stops and frisks critics of Christine Quinn and does not allow them to comment!