May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Suzannah Troy to Be Censored & Silenced by The NY Times for Mike Bloomberg yet again!

4:36PM read the comment that will be erased by The NY Times censors violating my first amendment rights and before I became a critic of Mike Bloomberg's and Christine Quinn I had 9 letters published in The NY Times!


Here is the comment!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/14/nyregion/health-board-approves-bloombergs-soda-ban.html


The NY Times continues to censor me so I doubt you will read this comment and my 1st amendment right will be respected. This sugar ban drink scam by Bloomberg is a bait and switch to distract the People from the largest tax payer abuse ever in the history of NYC gov.

http://youtu.be/kVQLER1dPTY My video response with my political art poster Mayor Bloomberg King of New York, No Third Term, Is Democracy for Sale?". I renamed Bloomberg Baby Putin. He has press secretary manage press that act more like dutiful secretaries.


Has no one noticed we have the largest abuse of tax payer money EVER in the history of the City of NYC, billions and Mike is bragging about spending 600 million of his own money? Are u kidding me?


If Mike handled his private empire the way he pushed billions in over-rides and mostly tech he and his family would be in a homeless shelter.


He does bait and switch with the press and you all fall for it.


I confront him and I have the NYPD Intelligence Division shutting me up and walking me away because it is Baby Putin-ville.