May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Suzannah Troy Rawvolution 504 E 12

Rawvolution rocks -- staff fantastic -- great chats great food.

I love cabbage salad and stuffed jalapeƱos.

Hard core vegan. My goal but after vegan frenzy and Commodities where I saw my friend Aeman who helped me pick liquid herbs a few weeks ago - helped - went to
Italian - not my new fab with chefs with Italian accents but an old love where u can sit for a long time and chill


I had red wine from Sicily - my own drink this week --- bread and olive oil -- love and an out of this world Italian cheese -- could eat gallons sooooooo good - 2 small pieces of Imbriago -- sheeps milk and I had a beet salad with del cheese and hazelnuts.

My goal to slowly become vegan.

Love Italian food right now obsessed but vegan becoming bigger obsession and health but Italian food makes my mouth water. I ate a lot of bread and olive oil but this was light Italian for me.


At commodities an attractive slightly older man insisted I go first - touching - NYC very few men gallant. I said no but he insisted. Touching.