May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rumor Future Mega-Mansion E. Village Evil Economakis Family Move-Over

The evil Economakis family on 3rd street that are guilty of mass eviction and make the Hell's Angels look like Saints may not have the biggest mansion in the East Village in coming years.

There is a rumor that this building once a grand theatre in the 20's is going to be converted in to a single family mansion.

Say it ain't so that the East Village is becoming the Upper East Side?

I have no idea if this is true. I was told more details but I will wait for someone else to investigate. I am busy with CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech Scandal ala Bloomberg and his mini-me Christine Quinn