May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

NYPD Hero Lt. Petrosino Italian American Museum & NYPD David Durk!!!!



Giggle-- I met an FDNY that looks like Giuseppe Petrosino!



David Durk is Jewish but he is honored along with Frank Serpico who I don't like because he is a phony -- yeah an honest cop but a terrible person in my book not loyal/didn't treat the mother of his baby and the actually baby right. The movie Serpico incorrectly portrayed Durk as a desk jockey and not the dynamo he was. It was all about Serpico of course.


Petrosino and Durk are two of my favorite NYPD.


http://www.italianamericanmuseum.org

Here I am in front of The Italian American Museum 155 Mulberry St. with my favorite NYPD Lt. Hero Petrosino honored in the window!


Can you see how much I love Lt. Petrosino? I just love him! I have my NYPD pin with his badge number safe. I love to wear it but I get so scared of losing it! The gentleman that founded the museum took the photo but he is an Iphone virgin so that's his finger. I like the photo because it captures my love and when I am happy my inner beauty switch is on!






http://www.nycpolicemuseum.org

I love Lt. Petrosino!!!!!!!



Here I am at the beautiful exhibit at the NY Police Museum and I believe a new documentary will be released soon.


I went and had pizza and wine across from Lt. Petrosino's Park and if I was rich I will fill his park with treed and beautiful plants.