May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Google Does Not Remove YouTubes 2 Weeks of Threats on Behalf of mayor Bloomberg's NYPD Private Army


I am in shock -- it's been a lot to deal with 2 weeks of threats -- 5 videos threatened.


Google did not remove my work.


2 YouTubes flagged last week and three Monday of this week.


In shock -- very stressful and upsetting started Thursday and ends tonight after 3 videos flagged including first one of Det Kevin Lynch.



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/08/note-blog-has-video-coverage-and-photos.html



Scroll down you will get to Bloomberg NYPD Det. Kevin Lynch post -- that was this week...last week NYPD Det Kevin Lynch and Lt. Dan O'Sullivan I call Handsome Dan.


Exhausted -- two David vs Goliath videos and the David's win.


Thanks to everyone who supported me and continues too.


When the media gets around to covering this I will have them talk to Norman Siegel and the ACLU.