May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Google Ad Sense Blocked Political Ads but Romney's Ads Came Thru

I blocked all political ads because from the left and right the political posers not leaders including Obama have failed us.

Obama Tim Geithner and Obama comes in to NYC for fund raising shutting down neighborhoods and visiting rich New Yorkers but not African American families mourning their babies killed or wounded random gun violence.

I blocked Mike Bloomberg's ads and tonight sick of Romney ads sneaking past my political block I blocked his website.
If Obama sneaks by I will block his website too.!


URL
Blocked
www.bloomberg.com
Blocked
www.mittromney.com