May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Body Evolutions founder Billy Macagnone Sued Biz & Romance Break-ups Facebook?

http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/news/local/manhattan/rub_the_wrong_way_8YaK3iyMhXDZ6z7VdFseJP


I trained with him a few times and he asked me if I dance. I said no. He fired a woman I had done some training with who was unbelievably talented. She could bR a bit too much like a Marine drill Sargent but I wrote him and asked how could he fire her?


I have knee problems and my shoulder and neck hurt and gryo helps so much. I don't do it often - it can be pricey but it is fabulous. Really helps me. My neck feels longer and not painfully constricted. Oh and the Karate school -- history of senior black belts preying on women? I left because of a senior black belt lots of stripes on his black belt that was preying on me. I was in my mid- twenties.