May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fran Lebowitz Gives NYU & City Council Hell!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!





Fran: Here I am protesting Mayor Bloomberg's 3rd term at the inauguration.


I yelled at corrupt Christine Quinn and found myself surrounded.


Photo by Richard Cohen by of Corbis Collection.






look at date...



Mayor Bloomberg King of New York

my first YouTube

he isn't going to break any laws -- he is just going to change him....



Fran: Amanda Burden a MEGA millionaire...and don't forget Christine Quinn for an open lesbian she is in bed with how many billionaires. Quinn locked out her own district to prevent them from testifying they demand a hospital in front of city council -- the fix was in...

http://christinequinnminime.blogspot.com/2012/07/christine-quinn-chuck-meara-locked-out.html