May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Uh Oh is 9th Precinct giving Pastor Dunn a hard time over mega-phone?

I don’t know. I just get phone calls and I can only guess that like a leap year -- x amount of time --- the NYPD every so often give Pastor Dunn a hard time -- and rumor is she was told to get a 40 dollar permit to use her mega-phone....over the years I hear her fire and brime stone speeches are a major turn-off that poor folk endure for the food but her intentions are good.

Who knows maybe it is a good thing? Anyway the best thang is feeding folks in needs and she has done that for years through thick and thin...