May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Occupy Wall St. Evicted from sleeping on Wall Street this am

OWS evicted side walk Wall St I am on my Way to St Vincent's

I was told 4 NYPD captain issued 20 minute eviction notice --- to Occupy Wall St - for those OWS literally sleeping on Wall Street downtown-- a loop hole to evict protestors that no more than 20 could sleep there. There may have been arrests but I can't confirm. I am here at Union Sq and made a powerful YouTube. I am talking with OWS activist about homelessness. He said there are 100,000 homeless in NYC. NYC needs to look at shelter system. Question is how are homeless being represented? Answer not good.