May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Giuseppi Logan NYT Article John Leland Sunday paper!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/nyregion/giuseppi-logan-jazz-artist-tries-for-a-comeback.html



I had just told GL's youngest and only child 2nd marriage article didn't make it to hard copy. It did Sunday -- NYT -- The Metropolitan Section - almost fell over - almost criedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_yZRob7htI


News flash -- just spoke to Jaee and he is on the way to the hospital to meet his Mom, GL's ex and he still loves her so...she had had a stroke. The hospital sent her home but her blood pressure had dropped dangerously low...so Jaee thanked me - we hope The Metropolitan Section is available on the west coast because he wants to bring a copy to show his Mom.


I am at Apple because I don't have a computer right now and I am borrowing theirs. Apple Soho asked me to stop by with the news paper because I told Apple -- Apple is part of this miracle -- this YouTube because Ben taught me I had a video capacity -- I had been in the midst of one of the most traumatic experiences of my life and I threw out my Dell and bought an Apple. I got a one on one and Ben at Apple Soho taught me how to make a video and post to YouTube so I want to run over and show Ben although I am so tired.


I also want to see if I can Giuseppi but again I am so worn out....

xooxo

Love and hugs,