May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Giuseppi Logan NY Times Follow-Up

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/nyregion/giuseppi-logans-fresh-start-moves-him-forward.html?_r=1&ref=nyregion My new YouTube tells a different story and after I filmed it a Chinese woman came up and gave him two cans of beans. At least she gave him food. He has declined greatly since my first video and when I met him he was straight. U want a slave - get them hooked - u own them. Who reintroduced GL? Sad stuff. GL had no understanding when I filmed him yesterday he was filmed by a Canadian for a documentary. Again it was my work years now of short clips that was a catalyst and only Pete Gershon, publisher of Signal to Noise fully acknowledged my work. John Leland refers to the body of my work minus my name. Thanks to Tim Madison for urging me to continue filming. I originally said no because I was too traumatized. U note I don't go to gigs but my filming remains in the park or in his small dwelling and one clip in the barbershop. I am not social but any other ideas on gigs and even my experience with Josh and Tompkins why I won't film that? GL wants to go to CA and I can give u a list of men that could make that happen but it does not serve their agenda. Jaee GL's son was abandoned by GL although Jaee doesn't see it quite that way. Jaee has too much on his plate to take on caring for GL and his Mom who was rushed to the hospital last we spoke. Nice article -- from where I sit a different view.

I don't smell roses but I do smell a smell of homelessness -- of someone who needs care. As long as he is playing he is alive -- without his instruments he is dead. He is older than his age -- he hustles every day to sell his CDs and to get cash for his needs and bathing and eating may not be number 1. Yes this is a story of imperfect small redemption and redemption how ever small is redemption. That his fans still have his records and love them
amazing. That people were touched by NY T article as they were Signal to Noise "Out From the Shadow" beautiful.