May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Christine Quinn Mike’s Mini-me Temper Storms Out






and I got my meeting brought famed Civil Rights lawyer Norman Seigel.





This is Quinn’s own district read on.....



Oh and Mike Rawson ex-Mercer Hotel boss quite a temper himself and he donated how much to Quinn’s campaign. Rawson famous for call Capt. Winski and the first precinct to complain about the vendors.


Capt. Winksi was not the problem....Michael Rawson was. What a surprise he supports Bloomberg’s mini-me Christine Quinn who has a temper just like Rawson who would act like Jack Nicholson in The Shining coming out of The Mercer taunting Veteran Vendors.



http://councilpedia.org/index.php?title=Major_Supporters_2013_(Through_July_2011)_(Christine_Quinn)