May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Occupy Wall Street May Day Art 2012 Escalate The Struggle (Post 2 in Series)



This art on a large CitiBank poster.


Again I ask for Peace, a peaceful protest May 1, 2012 which includes the NYPD as they are the 99 percent as well. Think Gandhi, think People commuting to work trying to put food on their tables for their children, etc. Peace

Note: As an artist I am following this art process and I have made it clear I see the NYPD as human and I believe in good NYPD and don't condone any bad or wrong actions by the NYPD. OWS is also getting more criticism for not making efforts to listen and instead bait the NYPD as well as not caring about the communities they occupy.

Can we have a peaceful protest on both sides OWS NYPD this May 1?