May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Google Censorship Threat for Bloomberg and Quinn Throw in Howard Rubenstein?

I can't make this up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a like my YouTube channel being removed -- all 343 YouTubes at the time just before the mayoral election that I and only I happened to point out do not believe the media Mike Bloomberg may not win do to voter anger. Look at the date and I called it right on. Quinn is in deep crap -- she has a fortune invested in her winning by rich greedy stupid folks and she may not win for the same reason.


Note: The threat of removing my work came on Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com




Type the characters you see in the picture above.

If you make a large number of posts in a single day, you will be required to complete word verification. After 24 hours, the word verification will automatically be removed. Learn more