May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

9th Precinct New Commander and 9th Calls me re: my concerns parking placards

I know there are good NYPD but the 9th has some healing to do considering the NYPD rape cop nightmare of two cops who should have called an ambulance as I have seen NYPD officers do for drunk homeless folk.

Any way I found out over the weekend the 9th has a new commander.


He is a Captain.
I did get a call from the 9th a new Lt. re: my concerns and I appreciated the call. I had already got an answer from IA. New Lt. very good.

It is important to keep lines of communication open.

Anyway all good peaceful calm.