May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

NYPD Rape Cop’s lawyers Joe Tacopina Chad Seigel search images See my Poster Art

google Joe Tacopina and click images -- there I am holding my lamented poster with Joe Tacopina’s face and my words my powerful art....

ditto for Chad Seigel

in Seigel’s slanderous and moronic response to the Supreme Court Greivance committee in response to the grievance I filed in response to his “venus fly trap” analogy to women’s private parts and we are talking a bruised raped victim’s vagina as well as all women’s....

well Seigel did make it clear how fragile and sensitive he is and apparently my art offended him.

Great to know!