May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

US Attorney Has not severed ties DOI CityTime SAIC Spherion Investigation They Way US Attorney Did Bernie Kerik Case

Why isn’t DOI caught off. If I had my way they would be investigated as well.


DOI Department of Investigation.....Mike Bloomberg’s puppet dept of investigation with another Cathie Black type Rose Gill Hearn. Her dad just got in a spot of trouble himself despite his powerful connections.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/11/rose-gill-hearn-cathie-black-of-doi-nyc.html


Question -- if Mike Bloomberg and Rose Gill Hearn try their CityTime works informercial under oath will that mean the US Attorney is letting Mike and gang get away with perjury?


Is Mike perjury proof?


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/07/rose-gill-hearn-1-woman-informercial.html

FYI True News ripped off my Rose Gill Hearn Infomercial didn’t credit me and falsely blamed me for NY1 not posting on their website. The interview is proof enough for me along with Valcich letter that was kicking around when Rose came in to “cathie black” like power -- enough for me to wonder why Preet Bharara hasn’t cut ties and gotten down to it.


I have lose faith in US Attorney and I liked Preet but the Christine Quinn slush gate and the lack of any NYC gov officials arrested is a red flag -- I am concerned.


Cut ties with DOI and get FBI agents on it.